IS THERE HOPE AFTER CHEATING?
You never thought it would happen to you.
Or at least you hoped it wouldn’t. Questions are probably running through your mind:
- How did we get here?
- Should I confront my partner about cheating?
- Am I not enough for him or her?
- What will I do if we aren’t together?
- I can’t imagine life without them!
In the moment, catching a cheating partner leaves you feeling shocked, angry, and scared. But as the shock wears off, the feelings of betrayal deepen and emotional exhaustion wipes you out.
The person who was closest to you just inflicted the worst kind of pain on you.
Where do you go from here?
Will this end in breaking up, separation, or divorce?
If you are looking for answers about how this happened and what do to next, I am here for you.
Together we can:
- Navigate the emotional ups and downs of infidelity
- Answer the tough emotional and next step questions
- Decide on new boundaries and/or
- Overcome the effects of infidelity in your relationship
Whether you feel like your relationship is over or you are ready to fight to keep your relationship intact, give me a call to find the support you deserve right now.
Melissa Douglas, MA
Licensed Marriage and Family Therapy Associate
Serving Spokane, Spokane Valley, Liberty Lake, and beyond